The Best Commercial Wood Fired Oven In India
“Extremely satisfied with my oven, have been using it for more than a year without complaints. The best part is Marco is hands-on and always helpful with anything pizza-related. I’m about to place an order for my second oven with Marco, his quality of work is excellent and I highly recommend his ovens.”
— AMOL KUMAR, OWNER, LEO´S, DELHI
WHY TO CHOOSE A WOOD FIRED PIZZA OVEN BY IL FORNO BY MARCO
There are many reasons why Il Forno By Marco are the leading manufacturer of commercial pizza ovens in India.
Il Forno By Marco Ovens Reaches Temperatures As High As 400°C In Only 30-40 Minutes
After trying all the companies we found the best fire bricks in India; they come from a small-scale factory in Gujarat: the manufacturer use 38–40 % alumina and the bricks are fired at the perfect temperature to make sure long-lasting high quality bricks.
In our factory we carve the bricks in the perfect shape to create the dome, and we bound them with fine refractory mortar. The thickness and shape of our dome enables a strong thermal flywheel effect with consequent homogeneous and long-lasting heat. This enables all our pizza ovens to reach temperatures above 400°C in just 30–40 minutes. At those high temperatures you can cook a pizza in only 1-2 minutes!
Retain Heat Excellent And Takes Up To 48 Hours To Cool
Our wood fired ovens have a combination of multi-layer insulation that includes ceramic blankets, ceramic board and a concrete mix made of aircrete to make sure the best heat retention. The shape of the oven acts as a thermal battery keep the heat excellent. The shape and the size of the oven mouth is also made to make sure smallest heat loss. With our venturi burner uses a smallest amount of fuel to heat and keep up the temperature in the oven.
Get An Oven That Matches Your Interior Or Exterior
Our ovens oven comes in different models, sizes and with a customised finishing to match your venue and taste. We can put mosaic tile, broken tile mosaic, fire bricks, red bricks, painted bricks, metal, painted metal, stone mosaic etc. as a finishing on your brick oven!
SEMI-PORTABLE BRICK OVEN
- Built on a reinforced steel structure the semi-portable oven is perfect for businesses that might change site, kitchen layout, or where the regulation does not allow a permanent construction.
- Sizes: Small is good for cooking 1-2 11” pizzas at a time. Medium is good for cooking 3–4 11” pizzas at a time. Large is good for cooking 5–6 11” pizzas at a time. Extra Large is good for cooking 7-8 11” pizzas at a time.
- Our ovens caters to any designers requests and comes with a finishing of either stone, red bricks, broken mosaic tile, tile mosaic or epoxy paint
FIXED BRICK OVEN
- These fixed brick ovens has been built by Italians for centuries and are pieces of Italian cultural heritage. Being built on site only, we will customise shape and finishing to match your restaurant and concept.
- Sizes: Medium is good for cooking 3–4 11” pizzas at a time. Large is good for cooking 5–6 11” pizzas at a time. Extra Large is good for cooking 7-8 11” pizzas at a time.
Our fixed brick oven comes with a range of finishing. The most commonly chosen are fire bricks, red bricks, painted red bricks or stone.
- Because of its smaller size, light weight and steady construction many catering businesses, food trucks, bars, café, and delivery places uses this mobile successfully. The oven is manufactured in our factory in Delhi and can be shipped to your site.
- This oven comes with an epoxy paint finishing in either blue, red, black or green.
- Sizes: Standard is good for cooking 2 pizzas at a time. Large is good for cooking 4 pizzas at a time.
“I decided to go ahead with IL Forno’s Semi Mobile Wood Fired Oven for my upcoming Italian Restaurant - EVOO EATERY AND PIZZERIA in Shivalik, New Delhi. It was an absolute joy to watch how IL Forno (Marco & his team) hand craft the oven with complete dedication making sure that every material and equipment used is of highest quality. Marco’s personal involvement is a seal of quality product which is built to last and it is clearly evident from the Artisan Wood Fired Pizzas that we are able to make. Marco does not limit himself in giving useful suggestions and it was a pleasure to have IL Forno (Marco) make our oven. I would Highly Recommend IL Forno and wish Marco & his team all the success.”
— SACHIN GROVER, OWNER, EVOO, DELHI
“I decided to get Marcos wood fired oven for my Third Italian restaurant “Like Italy “ in Gk1. The performance of the oven is really good and it is so beautiful! In fact the pizza is much appreciated. I am very happy with my oven and the collaboration with Marco, the suggestions he gave me was helpful. Even i appreciate his commitment of timing which is most important for me.I would recommend Marco and his team to everyone that wants to make authentic Italian pizza. Thanks Marco.”
— KANWALJEET KAUR, OWNER, LIKE ITALY, DELHI
“I got Marco´s oven for Nofilter Café. The Oven is excellent and is an important part of the over-all design. Marco is reliable and great to work with, which is why I decided to get another of his ovens.”
— KARTIKEYA TIWARI, OWNER, NOFILTER CAFÉ, DELHI
“Marco´s fixed oven with exposed bricks finishing gives a homely-Italian atmosphere to my family-run restaurant ZZA BAR. Marco gave me his pizza recipe and referred the right suppliers for procuring the best ingredients. My place serves the best pizzas in Manipal, thanks Marco.”
— SRINIVAS UPPALURI, OWNER, ZZA BAR, MANIPAL